Please e-mail us your Resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Sterling, VA or Remote Work
We are seeking a MMA enthusiast with passion for covering and writing about MMA. The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge of the UFC and Bellator fighters, weight classes and current, historical and future events and all related information (at minimum).
You are likely to get involved in:
- producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner
- sourcing images and artwork, and commissioning photographers
- liaising with clients or internal departments
- maintaining the site once it is live and ensuring the information is accurate.
You maybe required to take on the role of webmaster and be responsible for dealing with inquiries emailed from the site and overseeing any message boards, from time to time.
You will be required to work between 37 and 40 hours a week, 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Friday. Additional hours may be required to meet deadlines, which could include weekends and evenings.
You should have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- be able to undertake research using a variety of sources
- be creative, able to alter their style of writing to reflect their audience
- be able to multitask and prioritize work schedules
- be computer literate and possess good keyboard skills
- be interested in different methods of communication.
If you think you have what it takes, please don’t hesitate and send us your resume, we keep work at The MMA Stream fun and relaxing!
In addition to that, we provide excellent competitive salary package, health care and other benefits, including paid leave in accordance with rules and regulations of the United States government.